26 Nov 2011

Introducing Actually by chance

Hello readers. This is my first blog ever and I have alot to share with you all. I had never dreamt of having a blog of my own but it just happened. What clicked  like an ambiguous thought  turned into a clear motive. The motive is to promote & sell creativity present in different parts of the country. To create a platform where each one of us can be identified for our unconventional work. This thought gave birth to ACTUALLY BY CHANCE . Its an attempt to fore-gather the creative, the imaginative, the artistic & the inspired.
Shakespeare said, "What's in a name??? But without hurting the sentiments of the great English poet I would proudly say that there is a lot in mine :)
The name clicked me when I was narrating the concept in my mind to my friend. Also I never wanted to have a very flashy name as I personally appreciate simple and clear communication. So here I bring to you Actually by chance which is easy to understand and recall.
The Font simply compliments the name Actually by chance which looks like it has been scribbled on paper.
The Color-Yellow shines with optimism, enlightenment and happiness. It carries the promise of a bright future. Brown speaks reliability,stability and approachability. It is also related to color of our earth. 
For now I guess I should end here. I will update this space very soon with accessories, home decor items, apparels, earrings, neck pieces, stationary and a lot more.So You keep coming back. I need you all for my inspiration. Your feedback is welcome............ :)
Take care!!!




2 comments: